ALGORITHM FOR ANALYSIS OF SPATIAL SCENES ND-OBJECTS IN GEOINFORMATION SYSTEMS
The article developed an algorithm that allows analyzing nd-objects at different time intervals and at different scales. The algorithm of analysis of spatial scenes allows you to see the topological relationship between objects. Unlike geometric, topological characteristics do not depend on the location of objects. The algorithm is based on computer topology methods using the Cech complex. As a result of the implementation of the algorithm, barcodes of spatial objects are cited and analyzed (pp.9-13).
Keywords: spatial object classification, topology, geoinformatics, Barcode.
DOI : 10.25045/jpit.v10.i2.02
- Simonov K., Kadena L. Algorithm of processing spatial data based on shiarlet-transformation // Processing of spatial data and remote monitoring of the natural environment and large-scale anthropogenic processes, 2013, pp.100–114.
- Guilbert E. Multi-level representation of terrain features on a contour map // Geoinformatica, 2013, vol.17, pp.301–324.
- Zhilin Li, Qi Zhou. Integration of linear and areal hierarchies for continuous multi-scale representation of road networks // International Journal of Geographical Information Science, 2012, vol.26. pp.855–880.
- Herbei I. Radulov. Topology of spatial data / The Proceedings 15th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference (SGEM 2015), 2015, Book 2, vol.2, 2015, pp.87–94.
- Fedoseev V.A., Chupshev N.V. Investigation of methods for detecting anthropogenic changes on the earth's surface using a sequence of high-resolution satellite images Computer optics, 2012, vol.36 no.2, pp.279–288.
- Arroyo Ohori K., Ledoux H. and Stoter J., A dimensionin dependent extrusion algorithm using generalized maps // International Journal of Geographical Information Science, vol. 29, no 7, pp.1166–1186.
- Shyam Boriah. Time series change detection: algorithms for land cover change. A dissertation submitted to the faculty of the graduate school of the university of Minnesota, 2010, 146 p.
- Jean-Daniel Boissonnat, Karthik C. Srikanta, Sébastien Tavenas. Building Efficient and Compact Data Structures for Simplicial Complexes // Algorithmica. An Extended Abstract, 2015, pp. 530–567.
- Edelsbrunner H. and M¨ucke E.P.: Three-dimensional alpha shapes. ACM Transactions on Graphics, vol.13, 1994, pp.43–72.