The journal was included into the "List of periodic scientific publications recommended for the publication of main contributions of theses in the Republic of Azerbaijan" by the decision of the Supreme Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The journal is indexed in
Problems of Information Technology (PIT) is an international, peer-reviewed, and open-access journal.
The Journal follows the policy of Open Access. All the articles are located permanently and free of charge at once after the issue’s publication. The access to the full text of the Journal’s scientific articles is presented in the “Archives” part.
The users are allowed to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search or link to the full texts of the articles in this journal without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author as long as they properly cite biographical information of the articles.
The main scopes of the journal include but are not limited to:
• Information-computing technologies
• Program Engineering
• Geographical Information Software
• Multimedia Technologies
• Biometrical information technologies
• Data Mining
• Optimization and Modeling
• Artificial İntelligence
• Information Security and Cryptography
• Risk Management
• Management socio-economic systems
• Social network analysis
• Decision-making technologies
• Intelligent Information Systems
• Audio information technologies
• Cyber-physical systems
• Big Data Analytics
• Cloud technologies
• The Internet of Things