APPLICATION OF NEURAL NETWORK TO SHAPE OPTIMIZATION PROBLEM
In the present paper we consider shape optimization problem and reduce it to the integer programming by discretization of the original problem. This formulation of the considered problem allows applying the neural networks for its solving. (p. 47-51)
Keywords: shape optimization, artificial neural network, approximate theory, network training.
- A.U.Levin and K.S.Narendra Control of nonlinear dynamical systems using neural networks: controllability and stabilization // IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, 1993, no.4, pp.192-206.
- R.M.Alguliev, R.M.Aliguliyev and R.K.Alekperov, An approach to optimal task assignment in a distributed system // Journal Automation and Information science, 2004, v.36, no.10, pp.51-55.
- J.Sea, Numerical method in mathematical physics and optimal control. Novosibirsk, M.: “Nauka”, 1978, 240p.
- J.Sokolowski and J.-P.Zolesio, Introduction to shape optimization. Shape sensitivity analysis, Springer, Heidelberg, 1992, 585p.
- A.A.Niftiyev and E.R.Akhmadov, Variational statement of an inverse problem for a domain // Journal of Differential Equation, 2007, v.43, no.10, pp.1410-1416.
- Y.S.Gasimov and A.A.Niftiyev, On a minimization of the eigenvalues of Schrödinger operator over domains // Doklady RAS, 2001, v.380, no.3, pp.305-307.
- A.A.Niftiyev and Y.S.Gasimov, Control by boundaries and eigenvalue problems by variable domain. Baku: “BSU”, 2004, 185p.
- V.F.Demyanov and A.M.Rubinov, Bases of non-smooth analysis and quasidifferential calculus. M.: “Nauka”, 1990, 412p.
- F.P.Vasilyev, Numerical methods of solution of the extreme problems. M.: “Nauka”, 1980, 518 p.
- D.M.Burago and V.A.Zalgaller, Geometrical inequalities. M.: “Nauka”, 1981, 400p.
- E.R.Ahmadov, Discrete optimal control problem with unknown points // Transaction of ANAS, Informatics and Control Problems, 2006, v.XXVI, no.2, pp.66-73.