TECHNOLOGY OF AUTOMATION OF IDENTIFICATION OF OBJECTS IN THE PROCESS OF THEIR MOVEMENT ON NON-TYPED ROUTES USING MULTI-CODE LABELING
The article considers the relevance of the modernization of the methods and algorithms of nondestructive testing at industrial enterprises. It describes a practical problem solved by the developed technology - identification of products in stochastic motion on the example of Vyksa metallurgical plant (pipe-electric welding shop No. 3). Popular modern technologies for the organization of nondestructive control in the control systems of movement of industrial production are explored. The article proposes an approach of multi-code labeling of transported products to reduce the number of redundant manipulations for turning the identifier into the reading sensor. The definition of multi-code labeling is given. Classical methods of the integrity control and their practical application, as well as the possibility of their use for the generation of multi-code labeling are considered. The article analyzes the checksum method for creating multi-code labeling and develops an algorithm for their generation. The proposed approach will allow to organize the automatic control of the movement of industrial products without the introduction of additional stages of the production process aimed at positioning products relative to the sensor, as well as to obtain additional statistical data for the modernization of the tracking process (pp.22-27).
- Order of the Government of the Russian Federation of 28.07.2017 N 1632-p On approval of the program “Digital economy of the Russian Federation”.
- GOST R 56542-2015 "Nondestructive control. Classification of types and methods."
- Orlov A.A., Astafyev A.V., Provotorov D.G. Development and implementation of the localization algorithm for symbolic marking of pipe products based on a sequential two-dimensional search for the averaged maximum // ChSU Bulletin, 2015, №6, pp. 34–37. ISSN 1994-0637.
- Orlov A.A., Astafiev A.V., Provotorov A.V. Methods and algorithms for automatic two-step video identification of metal-roll billets [Text] // Automation in industry, 2013, no 10, pp.53–57.
- State Technical Commission of Russia, “Guidance Document: Protection against unauthorized access to information. Terms and definitions”, Moscow: Military Publishing House, 1992.
- Vatutin E.I., Titov V.S. Estimation of the real performance of modern processors in the problem of matrix multiplication for a single-threaded software implementation using the SSE extension (part 1) // News of South-West State University, 2015, vol. 1, no. 4 (61), pp. 26–35.
- Vatutin E.I., Titov V.S. Estimation of the real performance of modern processors in the problem of multiplying matrices for single-threaded software implementation using the SSE extension (part 2) // News of South-West State University, 2015, vol. 1, no. 5 (62), pp. 8–16.
- Popov D.V., Vatutin E.I. Analysis of the effectiveness of the use of GPGPU technologies in the implementation of heuristic algorithms in problems on graphs // Visual Analytics 2017. Kemerovo: Kuzbassvuzizdat Publishing House, 2017, pp. 37–39.
- Vatutin E.I., Panishchev V.S., Gvozdeva S.N., Titov V.S. Weighted random iteration method for constructing partitions of graph-schemes of parallel algorithms when designing logical multicontrollers // Izvestiya SUSU, 2017, vol. 21, no. 6 (75), pp. 6–21.
- Vatutin E.I., Titov V.S, Emelyanov S.G The Basics of Discrete Combinatorial Optimization M .: ARGAMAK-MEDIA, 2016. 270 p.
- Vatutin E.I., Titov V.S. Peculiarities of meta-optimization of the bee colony algorithm in the task of finding the shortest path in a graph with restrictions on the density of a graph // News of South-West State University. Series: Management, Computer Engineering, Computer Science. Medical Instrument. 2016, no. 2 (19), pp. 52–65.
- Cavecchia V., Asnicar F., Masera L., Blanzieri E., Moser C. Optical-electronic devices and devices in systems of pattern recognition, processing images and character information. Recognition - 2017, a collection of materials of the XIII International Scientific and Technical Conference. 2017, Publisher: South-West State University (Kursk).
- Asnicar F., Erculiani L., Galante F., Gallo C., Masera L., Morettin P., Sella N., Semeniuta S., Tolio T., Malacarne G ., Engelen K., Argentini A., Cavecchia V., Moser C., Blanzieri E.E. Volunteer Computing // Proceedings - 14th IEEE International Conference on Trust in Computing and TrustCom 2015, Volume 3, 2015, vol.3 248–253
- Mun H.J., Hong S., & Shin J. Erratum, 2017. Cluster Computing, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-017-0984-3
- Marechal S. Advances in password cracking // Journal of Computer Virology, 2008, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11416-007-0064-y
- Mun H.J., Hong S., & Shin Ack, Rising, Rainbow, Tablets // Journal of Cluster Computing, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10586-017-0886-4
- Jungjoo Seo, Myoungji Han Efficient Accessing and Sequence of Numbers, Journal of Computing Science and Engineering, 2015, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 1–8
- Korzhik V.I., Panteleeva Z.A. Study of the method of rainbow tables for password recovery // Actual problems of infotelecommunications in science and education II International Scientific-Technical and Scientific-Methodical Conference, 2013, St. Petersburg State University of Telecommunications.
- Pilshchikov D. Study of the Complexity of the Rainbow Table Method with Chain Markers // Mat. vopr. Cryptogram., 2017, vol. 8, no 4, pp. 99–116.
- Bondarevsky A.S., Zolotov R.V. Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) Design - Problem Situation / Modern High Technologies, 2009, no 9, pp. 19–23.
- Until Zuy. Nyat Research and application of RFID technology // International Research Journal, 2015, no 6 (37) Part 1, pp. 34–37.
- Kamozin D.Y. Comparison of the effectiveness of the use of bar-coding technology and RFID technology in logistic processes // News of IGEGOST R ISO / IEC 15459-3-2007 "Automatic identification. Identifiers are unique international. Part 3. General rules for unique identifiers"
- Ke-Sheng W. Intelligent and integrated RFID (II-RFID) system for improving traceability in manufacturing / Advances in Manufacturing, 2014, vol. 2, no 2, pp. 106–120.
- Worapot J., Somjit A., Yuefeng L. Erratum to: An RFID-based traceability system / Telecommunication Systems, 2015, vol. 58, no 3, pp. 273–273.
- Mahir O., Alp U., Aysenur B. An RFID-based tracking system for denim production processes / The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2016, pp. 1–14.