ANALYSIS OF DATA TRANSMISSION ENVIRONMENT IN OPEN SYSTEMS AND DEVELOPING THE GRAPH MODEL
The article analyzes the network environment in computer networking technologies. To this end, the study shows the logical channels between processes, the direction of the flow of information between the communication node, the logical structure of the transport network, investigated packet transmission medium. Based on the abovementioned and the OSI models, graph-model relationship of open systems is developed (pp.43-50).
- Alquliyev R.M., Imamverdiyev Y.M. Conceptual BIG DATA architecture for oil and gas industry // Problems of Information Technologies, 2017, No1, pp.3-14.
- Alakbarov R.G., Alakbarov O.R. Mobile computing clouds: current state, architecture and problems // Problems of information technology, 2017, No1, pp.42-52.
- Aliquliyev R.M., Niftaliyeva G.Y. Current status, problems and prospects of e-government analysis technologies // Problems of Information Technologies, 2017, No1, pp.59–70.
- Tanenbaum E. Computer networks. 4th ed. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2003, 992 p.
- Olifer V.G. et al.. Computer networks. Principles, technologies, protocols. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2003, 864 p.
- Faith C. TCP/IP. Architecture, protocols, implementation, M.: Williams, 2003, 424 p.
- Shaposhnikov I. Computer networks. Principles, technologies, protocols, St. Petersburg: Peter, 2006, 304 p.
- Jafarov Z.A. Analysis of addressing systems in telecommunication networks // Problems of information technologies, 2014, No1, pp.69–80.
- Maximov N.V. et al. Computer networks, M.: Forum, 2010, 464 p.
- Baliyev E.A., Abilov A.K. Development of graph model of the open systems / Proceedings of the International scientific-technical conference dedicated to the current state and development prospects of ICT, Baku, AzTU, 23-25 November,
- Parker T. et al. TCP/IP. For professionals. 3rd ed. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2004, 859 p.