The curriculum of the university is a complex system consisting of a set of logical and calendar distributed in disciplines time. The article suggests an approach to the development of educational curriculums by a group of experts. Each of them offers its own curriculum version corresponding to a set and procedure of the disciplines. The problem of selecting the most optimal educational curriculum is solved by the analytic hierarchy process. (pp. 47-54)
- Baranova N.A. “Designing the content of uninterrupted education using the expert system”. Monograph, Izhevsk, 2008. 126 p.
- Standards and Guidelines for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area, Report of European Association for Quality Assurance in Higher Education, 2005. www.enqa.eu/files/BergenReport210205.pdf
- Saaty T. Decision-maikng. Analytic hierarchy process. M.: Radio and Communications, 1993, 278 p.
- Saaty T.L., Keris K.P. Analytic planning. System organisation. Trans. from English. ed. Ushakova I.A., M.: Radio and Communications, 1991, 244 p.
- Umnov A.E. Analytic geometry and linear algebra, Moscow, 2011, 543 p.