GEOGRAPHICAL AND SIGNALING BASED ROUTING PROTOCOL IN WIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS
The main goal in wireless sensor nodes (WSNs) is to minimize energy consumption, computation and communication between nodes. So far many routing algorithms were proposed for wireless sensor networks. Early developed algorithms were mainly related to topology-based routing schema, where next hop was determined according to current stage of router. In wired network topologies all routing information can be obtained as all nodes in the network are interconnected. But in wireless networks the same principle does not work well. That is why for wireless sensor network different kind of routing protocol is required. In this paper we didn’t consider acknowledgement of delivery of packets in transport layer. We proposed routing protocol schema that affects the energy consumption and computations in the limited source hardware. (p. 63-71)
- L.B.Ruiz, J.M.Nogueira, and A.A.F.Loureiro, “MANNA: AManagement Architecture for Wireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, 2003, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 116–125.
- M.Chen et al., Directional geographical routing for real-time video communications, Comput. Commun. (2007), doi:10.1016/j.comcom.2007.01.016.
- B. Deb, S.Bhatnagar, and B.Nath, “A Topology Discovery Algorithm for Sensor Networks with Applications to Network Management,” Tech. Rep. DCS-TR-441, Rutgers University, May 2001.
- B. Deb, S.Bhatnagar, and B.Nath, “STREAM: Sensor Topology Retrieval at Multiple Resolutions,” Kluwer Journal of Telecommunications Systems, 2004, vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 285–320.
- L.B.Ruiz, J.M.Nogueira, and A.A.F.Loureiro, “MANNA: AManagement Architecture forWireless Sensor Networks,” IEEE Communications Magazine, 2003, vol. 41, no. 2, pp. 116 –125.
- I.F. Akyildiz, W.Su, Y.Sankarasubramaniam, E.Cayirci, Wireless sensor networks: a survey, Comput. Networks (Elsevier) 38 (4) (2002) 393–422.
- Z. He, D.Wu, Performance analysis of wireless video sensors in video surveillance, Proceedings of Globecom 2005 1 (2005) 178–182.
- A.Z. Melikov, A.M.Velibekov. Computational procedures for analysis of two schemes of channel assignment in wireless communication networks. Automatic Control and Computer Sciences, 2009, 96~103.
- I.F. Akyildiz, M.C.Vuran, Wireless Sensor Networks, John Wiley and Sons Publication, ISBN 978-0-470-03601-3, 2010
- E.M.Royer and Ch.K.Toh. A review of current routing protocols for ad hoc mobile wireless networks. IEEE Personal Communications, 6(2):46–55, April 1999.
- Jeffrey Hightower and Gaetano Borriella. Location systems for ubiquitous computing. IEEE Computer, 34(8):57–66, 2001.
- Z. He, D.Wu, Resource allocation and performance analysis of wireless video sensors, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology 16 (5) (2006) 590–599.
- Ifrah Farrukh Khan and Dr. Muhammad Younas Javed # A Survey on Routing Protocols and Challenge of Holes in Wireless Sensor Networks, Ad-Hoc Networks, 2006, 25 – 39.
- D. Ganesan, R.Govindan, S. Shenker, D. Estrin, Highly resilient, energy efficient multipath routing in wireless sensor networks, in: Mobile Computing and Communications Review (MC2R), 2002, vol 1., No. 2, pp. 10–24.
- Srdjan Capkun, Maher Hamdi, and Jean-Pierre Hubaux. GPS-free positioning in mobile ad-hoc networks. In Proceedings of the Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS’01), 2001.
- W. Louis Lee, A. Datta, and R. Cardell-Oliver,“WinMS:Wireless Sensor network-Management system, An Adaptive Policy-based Management forWireless Sensor Networks,” Tech. Rep. UWA-CSSE-06-001, The University of Western Australia, June 2006.
- A.Z.Melikov, D.Z.Deniz. Non-Exhaustive Channel Access Strategy in Multi-Resource Communication Systems with Non-Homogeneous Traffic. ISCC'2000.2000, pp. 432 – 437 .
- L.B.Ruiz, I.G.Siqueira, L.B.Oliveira, H.C.Wong, J.M.S.Nogueira, and A.A.F.Loureiro, “Fault Management in Event-Driven Wireless Sensor Networks,” in Proc. ACM MSWiM Conf., Oct. 2004.
- G.Tolle and D.Culler, “Design of an Application-Cooperative Management System for Wireless Sensor Networks,” in Proc. EWSN, Feb. 2005.
- B. Deb, S.Bhatnagar, and B.Nath, “Wireless Sensor Networks Management,” http://www.research.rutgers.edu/~bdeb/sensor networks.html, 2005.
- W. Liu, Y.Zhang, W.Lou, and Y.Fang, “Managing Wireless Sensor Network with Supply Chain Strategy,” in Proc. IEEE QSHINE Conf., Oct. 2004.
- C. Hsin and M.Liu, “A Two-Phase Self-Monitoring Mechanism for Wireless Sensor Networks,” Journal of Computer Communications special issue on Sensor Networks, 2006, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 462–476.
- N. Ramanathan, E.Kohler, and D.Estrin, “Towards a Debugging System for Sensor Networks,” International Journal for Network Management, 2005, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 223–234.
- M.Welsh and G.Mainland, “Programming Sensor Networks Using Abstract Regions,” in Proc. USENIX NSDI Conf., Mar. 2004.
- S. Ramanathan and M.Steenstrup, A survey of routing techniques for mobile communications networks. Mobile Networks and Applications, 1(2):89–104, 1996.
- G.D.Weber, C.B.Henrique, C.Alexandre, N.P.Ricardo, A geographic routing hybrid approach for void resolution in wireless sensor networks, The Journal of Systems and Software 84 (2011), pp. 1577–1590, 2011.
- H.Song, D.Kim, K.Lee, and J.Sung, “Upnp-Based Sensor Network Management Architecture,” in Proc. ICMU, Conf., Apr. 2005.