APLICATION FUZZY EXPERT SYSTEM FOR DETERMINING THE EQUILIBRIUM PRICE OF STOCKS IN STOCKS EXCHANGE ORGANIZATION
Stock Exchange Organization faced with difficulties. One of these problems is a lack of act fast on the transactions at the time of opening of market. The agents establish overlaps using their experiences to some extent that is very time consuming. In this paper, the behavior of the agents in the form of fuzzy rules are structured and based on it an expert system has been designed for help to increase turnover and to prevent fluctuations at the time of opening of market. Preliminary evaluation has shown that installation and running the system can increase the turnover up to 30 percent. (pp. 90-98)
- Salo A. and Hamalainen R. Decision Support System in Artificial Intelligence (Multiple Criteria Decision Support), Springer – Verlag, Berlin, 1992, p. 432.
- Trippi R. and Turban E. Investment Management: Decision Support and Expert systems, Boyd &Fraser Publishing Company, 1990, p. 385.
- Lendass A. and Bell M. Non-Linear financial time series forecasting application to 20 stock market index // European Journal of Economic and Social system, 2000, vol.14(1), pp.81–
- Metaxiotis K. Expert systems technology to improve service industry // European Business Review, 2005, vol. 17(3), 232–241.
- Klir J.G. Where Do We Stand on Measures of Uncertainly, Ambiguity, Fuzziness, and Like? // Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 1987, vol.24, 141–161.
- Slochanal R. Integrating genetic algorithms and tabu search for combined heat and power economic dispatch // Conference on Convergent Technologies for Asia-pacific Region(CONTEN), 2009, vol.( 1), pp. 67–71.
- Wing K. The Role of Knowledge Based Systems in Knowledge Management, Workshop on Knowledge Management Dept of Labor, Washington DC, 2005, p. 322.
- Kandel A. Fuzzy Expert Systems, CRC Press Inc, 1992, 187 p.
- Ching T.S., Chao L.C. An incorporated algorithm for combined heat and power economic dispatch // Electric Power Systems Research, 2012, no(169), pp. 187–195.
- Wang L.X. A Course in Fuzzy Systems and Control, Prentice-International Hall, 1997, 252 p.
- Sharif K. An Adaptive Strategy for Managing Knowledge in Organizations // Journal of knowledge management, 2006, vol.10(4), pp. 72–80.
- Aiken M. and Blat M. Forecasting Market Trends with Neural Networks // Information System Management, 1999, vol. 16 (4), 42–48.