ANALYSIS OF AUTOMATION METHODS OF THE TERM CREATION ACTIVITY
The article deals with the issue of terminology, which is a consequence of conscious influence of society on the development of language. It is highlighted that vocabulary of any language is updated due to both internal and external resources, and a life cycle of a word depends on its usage. The principles of harmonization of terminology are defined. The process of determinologization of concepts is studied and the reasons for this process are determined. The role of special and common words of the lexicon in the determinologization process is noted. The methods of calculating the frequency and weight coefficients of terms in texts are studied and analyzed (pp.81-88).
Keywords: language policy, terminology creation, harmonization of terms, determinologization, weight factor of terms.
DOI : 10.25045/jpit.v09.i2.10
- Garipova F.H. Practical aspects of language policy: terminological work // Herald of VEHU, No. 3 (41), 2009, pp. 34-39.
- Constitution of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Article 21. State language, 12 November 1995. www.azerbaijan.az/portal/General/Constitution/doc/constitution_a.pdf
- Sadigova S. The term creativity in the modern Azerbaijani literary language, Baku: "Elm", 2010, 244 p.
- Alguliyev R.M., Gurbanova A.M. Conceptual bases of building of terminological information system in Azerbaijan // Problems of information society, Baku, 2011, /No1, pp.3-8.
- ISO 860: 2007 (en), Terminology work - Harmonization of concepts and terms. www.iso.org/obp/ui/#iso:std:iso:860:ed-3:v1:en
- Bichkova O.N. Determinologization as a functional and communicative transformation of the term // Scientific Almanac: Language. Text. Discourse, Stavropol: Publishing House SSPI, 2011, Issue 9, pp.458-462.
- Meyer I., Mackintosh K. L'étirement du sensinologique: aperçu du phénomène de la déterminologisation // Le Sens en Terminologie, 2000, pp.198-216.
- Glazirina A.I., Antonova A.V. Determinologization in the Russian computer sublanguage: data from the component analysis // IIS UrGPU, Ekaterinburg, Russia, 2013, pp.20-26
- Fomina M.I. The modern Russian language. Lexicology, 4th ed., Rev., Moscow: Higher School, 2001, 415 p.
- Zubkova A.A. The term as a special lexical unit (on the material of the subject area "Logistics") / Actual questions of philological science of the XXI century: proceedings of the V Intern. sci. Conf. Young Scientists, Ekaterinburg, Ural Federal University, 2016, pp.107-112.
- Salton J. Dynamic Library and Information Systems, Moscow, Publishing House Mir, 1979, 559 p.
- Luhn Hans Peter. A Statistical Approach to the Mechanized Encoding and Searching of Literary Information // IBM Journal of Research and Development, 1957, vol. 1, no.4, pp. 309-317.
- Zipf G.K. Human behavior and the principle of least effort: an introduction to human ecology. Cambridge, Addison-Wesley Press, 1949, 573 p.
- Karen S. J. A Statistical Interpretation of Term Specificity and its Application in Retrieval // Journal of Documentation, 1972, vol.28, no.1, pp.11-21.
- Zaragoza H., Craswell N., Taylor M., Saria S., Robertson S. Microsoft Cambridge at TREC-13: Web and HARD tracks / The Thirteenth Text Retrieval Conference (TREC-2004). Gaithersburg, Maryland, 2004, NIST Special Publication, pp. 1-7.
- Sparck J.K. A Probabilistic Model of Information Retrieval: Development and Comparative Experiments // Information Processing and Management, 2000, No. 36 (6), pp. 809-840.
- Nekrestyanov I.S., Panteleeva N. Text search systems for the Web // Programming, 2002, No4, pp.33-57.
- Indexing by Latent Semantic Analysis / S. Deerwester [and others] // Journal of the American Society for Information Science, 1990, No. 41 (6), pp.391-407.
- Mammadova M.G., Skorokhodko E.F. Automated analysis system for terminological vocabulary, Moscow, VNIITI, Scientific and Technical Information, 1981, Series 2, No. 1, pp.14-18.
- Terminology Commission under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Azerbaijan. terminology.az