The article is dedicated to the investigation of the model and software program development for the traffic and time dependance in corporate networks. It was shown that distribution of traffic has a certain flow within workdays of the week. Therefore, the Fourier series numbers have been used in modeling the dependance between traffic and time. The sofrware part of the model was developed based on Delphi Programming. To check the results of the model the outcomes of the AzScienceNet network of ANAS were used. (pp. 10-16)
- Lazar I., Terill W. Exploring content delivery network // IT Professional, 2001, vol.3, no.4, pp.47–49.
- Алгулиев Р.М., Алыгулиев Р.М., ГусейноваА.А. Повышение эффективности корпоративных сетей с применением CDN-технологии //Информационные технологии, 2008, №7, с.2–9.
- Hablinger G.,Hartleb F. Content delivery and caching from a network provider’s perspective // Computer Networks, 2011, vol.55, no.18, pp.3991–4006.
- Peter Bloomfield. Fourier Analysis of Time Series. John Wiley & Sons, 2004, p. 288.
- Анатолий Хомоненко и др. Delphi Санкт-Петербург, «БХВ Петербург», 2008, с. 1200.