PHOTOELECTRIC CHARACTERISTICS OF ACTIVE-PULSE TELEVISION MEASURING SYSTEM
Technical vision systems are becoming more widespread, capable of effectively solving the problems of searching, detecting and recognizing interest objects in difficult visibility conditions (fog, haze, dust, snowfall, etc.) at present, in science and technology. The main advantages of active-pulse television measurement systems include the elimination of backscatter interference and the significant reduction in light interference of natural and artificial nature. This paper presents the dependences of calculating the basic photoelectric characteristics of active-pulse television measuring systems and the results of estimating the distance to the objects of observation depending on the conditions of the propagation medium. The analysis of the photoelectric characteristics is performed for the sensors on two types of photoelectric converters: CCD and CMOS. A comparative analysis of the dark current in CCD and CMOS matrices is carried out. Based on the results of the analysis and the presented dependencies, conclusions are drawn and recommendations are given for choosing a sensor for active-pulse television measuring systems (pp.28-33).
- Mantsvetov A.A., Tsitsulin A.K. Television cameras on CMOS photodetectors. Issues of radio electronics. Television Technology Series, 2006, no 2, pp. 70–89.
- Umbitaliev A.A., Tsitsulin A.K., Mantsvetov A.A., etc. Control of the mode of accumulation in solid-state photodetectors // Optical Journal, 2012, no. 11, pp. 84–92.
- Tsitsulin A.K. and others. Solid-state cameras: the accumulation of information quality. - SPb., Publishing house of Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University "LETI", 2014, 234 p.
- CMOS Imagers. From Phototrunsduction to Image Processing. Edited by O. Yadid-Pecht and R. Etienne-Cummings. Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2004, 241 p.
- Bykov R.E., Freier R., Ivanov K.V., Mantsvetov A.A. Digital image conversion M.: Hotline - Telecom, 2003, 228 p.
- Stoppa D., Simoni A., Gonzo L., Gottardi M. Novel CMOS image sensor with a 132-dB dynamic range // IEEE journal of solid-state circuits, 2002, vol. 37, no 12, pp. 1846–1852.
- Mantsvetov A.A., Mikhailov V.A., Eisengardt G.A. Characteristics of matrix-type DFDDs in charge charge summation mode // Communication technology. Ser. Television equipment, 1990, vol. 2. pp. 26–33.
- Morton Z., Artyomov E., Rivenson Y., Levi G., Yadid-Pecht O. Scan Based Real-Time Variable Resolution CMOS Image Sensor // IEEE transactions on circuits and systems for video technology, vol. 15, no 7, pp. 947–952.
- Nosov Yu.R., Shilin V.A. Fundamentals of physics of charge-coupled devices , M.: Science, 1986, 318 p.
- Mantsvetov A. A Sensitivity of CMOS photodetectors with an active pixel // Questions of radio electronics. Ser. Technique of television, 2014, no 2. pp. 18–24.
- Pustynsky I.N. Utochneniye zavisimosti osveshchonnosti ob"yekta v televizionnykh datchikakh [Clarification depending illumination optical image from the illumination of the object in the television sensors] // Reports of the Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radio Electronics, 2009, no 1, pp. 36–39.