REGIONAL LEADING POTENTIAL RECOMMENDATIONS: IMPLEMENTATION OF HAVERSINE FORMULA IN SIDOARJO ON HANDS MOBILE APPLICATIONS
Sidoarjo on Hands (SoH) is an android-based mobile application that can ease the public of Sidoarjo to get information about the potential area in Sidoarjo. SoH has gone through two stages of systems development. The deficiencies found in the earlier version include still not presenting information on the mileage of the current user site to potential desired areas that to land on. At the same time, the user also wants information about the route. The user must take this route if they would like to go to the potential area. This research tries to apply the Haversine formula as a method of estimation of the calculation of the distance between user’s current location and the potential intended areas of SoH. Next, through Google Maps Library, the user will get information about the route. By applying the Haversine formula as a support system to offer the intended areas of potential recommendations, the SoH system may have better performance so that it is able to meet the needs of users of SoH itself (pp.70-76).
- Department of Telecommunications and Informatics of Sidoarjo, 2015, The history of Establishment of Sidoarjo Regency, Official website of Sidoarjo Goverment, www.sidoarjokab.go.id access on July 10, 2018.
- Purbaningtyas, Rani, Arif Arizal, Tri Wardoyo, 2017, Analysis and Design Sidoarjo on Hands (SoH) System to Support Potential Promotion of Sidoarjo / Proceeding of the 4th National Conference SNATIF 2017, Muria Kudus University, pp.291–296.
- Purbaningtyas, Rani, Arif Arizal, Tri Wardoyo, 2017, Searching Optimization in Sidoarjo On Hands (SoH) Mobile Application Using Apriori TID Algorithm // Journal Penelitian Pos dan Informatika (JPPI), 2017, vol.7, issue 2, pp.87–96.
- Purbaningtyas, Rani, Arif Arizal, Muhammad Sholehuddin, 2018, Evaluation of The Backbone System Sidoarjo On Hands (SoH) Application for Improving System Performance in Supporting The Promotion of Sidoarjo / Proceeding of National Conference SENTIKA 2018, Atma Jaya University of Jogjakarta, pp.181–188.
- Chopde, Nitin R, Nichat, Mangesh K, 2013, Landmark Based Shortest Path Detection By Using A* and Haversine Formula // International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering (IJIRCCE), april 2013, vol.1, issue 2, pp.298–302.
- Ingole PV, Nichat Mangesh K, 2013, Landmark Based Shortest Path Detection By Using Djikstra Algorithm and Haversine Formula // International Journal of Engineering Research and Application (IJERA), May-Jun 2013, vol.3, issue 3, pp.162–165.
- Mwemezi, Jovin J, Huang Youfang, 2011, Optimal Facility Location on Spherical Surfaces : Algorithm and Application // New York Science Journal, 2011, vol.4, issue 7.
- Agrawal, T. Imieliński, and A. Swami. Mining Association Rules Between Sets of Items in Large Databases, ACM SIGMOD Rec., 1993, vol.22, no.2, pp.207–216.
- Agrawal, R. Srikant. Fast Algorithms for Mining Association Rules / Proceeding of the 20th Int'l Conference on Very Large Databases, USA, San Francisco: Morgan Kaufmann Publisher Inc., 1994, vol.1215, pp.487–499.
- Han, M. Kamber, and J. Pei. Data Mining: Concepts and Techniques, Third edition. Waltham, MA, USA: Morgan Kaufmann, 2012.