MARKERLESS AUGMENTED REALITY TECHNOLOGY IN MODERN EDUCATION
This paper considers the possible directions of using the technology of augmented reality in the modern educational process. It is demonstrated that in the educational process, in most cases, the technology of a non-Marked Augmented Reality has significant advantages over the technology of augmented reality, assuming the use of AR-codes. An example of the use of augmented reality in the training of specialists in the field of automation and management is given (pp.29-35).
- Kollatsch C., Schumann M., Klimant P., Lorenz M. Industrial Augmented Reality: Transferring a Numerical Control Connected Augmented Realty System from Marketing to Maintenance / 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR-Adjunct), 2017, pp.39–41.
- Albert A. The Augmented Library: An Approach for Improving Users Awareness in a Campus Library / 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR-Adjunct), 2017, pp.15–19.
- Yaman O., Karakose M. Development of image processing based methods using augmented reality in higher education / 15th International Conference on Information Technology Based Higher Education and Training (ITHET), 2016, pp.1–5.
- Verkhova G.V., Akimov S.V., Gusev A.N. Information environment for the training of highly qualified personnel in the system of continuous education / Proceedings of 2017 IEEE 6th Forum Strategic Partnership of Universities and Enterprises of Hi-Tech Branches (Science. Education. Innovations), SPUE 2017, pp.77–80. DOI: 10.1109/IVForum.2017.82 46056.
- Morey S., Tinnell J. Augmented Reality: Innovative Perspectives across Art, Industry, and Academia. Parlor Press, 2016, 368 p.
- Verkhova G.V., Akimov S.V. Electronic educational complex for training specialists in the field of technical systems management / Proceedings of 2017 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Control in Technical Systems, CTS 2017, pp.26–29. DOI: 10.1109/CTSYS.2017.8109479.
- Benderson B.B. Audio Augmented Reality: A Prototype Automated Tour Guide. Archived 1 July 2002 at the Wayback Machine Bell Communications Research / ACM Conference Human Factors Computer in Computing Systems, pp.210–211.
- Verkhova G.V., Akimov S.V. Multi-aspect modeling system objects in CALS / Proceedings of 2017 20th IEEE International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM), Russia, St. Petersburg, 2017, pp. 449–451, DOI: 10.1109/SCM.2017.7970614.
- Akimov S.V., Verkhova G.V., Metkin N.P. Teoreticheskie osnovy CALS. SPb, izdatel'stvo SPbGUT im. prof. M.A. Bonch-Bruevicha, 2018, 263 p.
- Papagiannis H. Augmented Human: How Technology Is Shaping the New Reality. O'Reilly Media, 2017, 156 p.
- Fournier A. A., Gunawan S. et al.. Common Illumination between Real and Computer Generated Scenes // Proceedings of Graphics Interface '93: Front Matter, 1993, pp.254–262.
- Leão M., Lima J.P., Teichrieb V., Albuquerqu E.S., Kelner J. Altered reality: Augmenting and diminishing reality in real time / 2011 IEEE Virtual Reality Conference, 2012, pp.219–220.
- Kollatsch C., Schumann M., Klimant P., Lorenz M. Industrial Augmented Reality: Transferring a Numerical Control Connected Augmented Realty System from Marketing to Maintenance / IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR-Adjunct), 2017, pp.39–41.
- Milgram P., Kishino F. A Taxonomy of Mixed Reality Visual Displays, IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, 1994, pp.1321–1329.
- Debbie P., Marusich L. Simulated network effects on tactical operations on decision making / 2015 IEEE International Multi-Disciplinary Conference on Cognitive Methods in Situation Awareness and Decision, pp.145–150.