SECURITY OF PERSONAL MEDICAL DATA FOR THE REDIS CONCEPT
During processing personnel data, security is provided by personnel data protection system which neutralizes actual treats. In the article, techniques and tools of Redis are oriented to speedy data processing for online coming and rapidly changing personal medical data. Application of Redis technology eliminates uncontrolled access to confidential information (pp.62-68).
- Duplaga M. The Impact of Information Technology on Quality of Healthcare Services Computational Science - ICCS 2004, vol. 3039. Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg, pp.1118–1125.
- Muradova G.I. Large data in the health care system // Problems of Information Technologies, Baku, 2016, No 2, рр.98-105.
- Fekri О., Macarayan E., Klazinga N. Health system performance assessment in the WHO European Region: which domains and indicators have been used by Member States for its measurement? Copenhagen: WHO Regional Office for Europe; 2018 (Health Evidence Network synthesis report 55), pp.4-6.
- Global strategy and plan of action on public health, innovation and intellectual property ISBN: 978 92 4 150290 0 World Health Organization 2011 www.who.int
- Wilson I., Cleary P. Linking Clinical Variables With Health-Related Quality of LifeA Conceptual Model of Patient Outcomes 1995,vol.27, N1, pp.59-65.
- Spil T., LeRouge C., Trimmer K., Wiggins C. Back to the future of IT adoption and evaluation in healthcare International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management ,2011,vol.12, Issue 1, pp.85–109.
- Usanov V. Federal Law "On Personal Data", Publisher: Eksmo-Press, 2018, pp.12–20.
- Keeping Promises, Measuring Results. Commission on Information and Accountability for Women’s and Children’s Health. Geneva. World Health Organization. 2011, p.12.
- Sibona C., Walczak S., Brickey J., Parthasarathy M.Patient perceptions of electronic medical records: physician satisfaction, portability, security and quality of care, International Journal of Healthcare Technology and Management 2011 12:1, pp.62–84.
- Bradley W., Golding S. Globalization of P4 Medicine: Predictive, Personalized, Preemptive, and ParticipatoryRadiology, 2011,vol. 287 No. 2, pp.571–582.
- Mamedova M.G. Information security of personal health data in the electronic environment // Problems of Information Technologies, Baku, 2015, No2, pp.6-30.
- Kuchin I.Yu. "Protecting the privacy of personal data by means of depersonalization." Bulletin of the Astrakhan State Technical University. Series: Management, Computer Science and Informatics, 2010, no. 2, pp. 158-162.
- Predictive medicine and Big Data. http://apptractor.ru/info/articles/lektsiya-lorensa-dzheykobsa-prediktivnaya-meditsina-i- bolshie-dannyie.html
- Magnusson R.S. The Changing Legal and Conceptual Shape of Health Care Privacy// Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics, 2004, vol.32, pp.685–689.
- Koufi, V., Malamateniou, F., & Vassilacopoulos, G. Towards Clinical and Operational Efficiency through Healthcare Process Analytics. International Journal of Big Data and Analytics in Healthcare (IJBDAH), 2016, 1(1), pp.1–17.
- Gilmer E. Confidentiality and safety of patient data in cloud https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/ru/library/cl-hipaa/index.html
- Stephen S. Yau, Ho G. An, and Arun Balaji Buduru. 2012. An Approach to Data Confidentiality Protection in Cloud Environments, International Journal of Web Services Research 2012, vol 9 Issue 3, pp.67–83.
- Poltavtseva M.A., Khabarov A.R. "Security of databases: problems and prospects." Software products and systems, 2016, no. 3 (115), pp.36–41.
- Omran E., Grandison T., Nelson D., Bokma A. A Comparative Analysis of Chain-Based Access Control and Role-Based Access Control in the Healthcare Domain, International Journal of Information Security and Privacy (IJISP), 2013, 7(3), рр.36–52.
- Mayuri R. Gawande et al, Analysis of Data Confidentiality Techniques in Cloud Computing, International Journal of Computer Science and Mobile Computing, v3 Issue.3, March- 2014, pp.169–175.
- Carlson J., Redis in Action, ManningBooks, 2013, pp.89–110.
- Seguin K. The Little Redis Book,2012 http://openmymind.net/redis.pdf