DEVELOPMENT OF TWO-STAGE MODELS SYSTEM OF PRODUCTION PROCESS IN INNOVATION ENTERPRISES WITH COMPLEX STRUCTURE
The article presents the science, technologies and innovations as foundations of modern economic development. The purpose of establishing complex-structured innovation enterprises and their functions are analyzed. An effective organizational-economic structural model is proposed for the management of their performance. Hierarchic models are developed corresponding to the problems posed to each structure. A conceptual algorithm is developed to find an agreed solution on product/service output among the models with various levels based on the efficient utilization of scarce resources (pp.53-61).
- Fathollahi F.M., N.Elahi, S.M.S.Najafi. Appropriate theoretical framework for understanding and analyzing economic issues in knowledge-based economy // Journal of the Knowledge Economy, 2017, 8, issue 3, pp.957–976.
- "National Strategy for the Development of Information Society in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2014-2020, Baku, April 2 2014-cü il, www.president.az
- Shukuan Zhao, Yu Sun, Xiaobo Xu. Research on open innovation performance: a review // Information technology and management, 2016, vol.17, issue 3, pp.279–287.
- Kach, A., Azadegan A., Wagner S.M. The influence of different knowledge workers on innovation strategy and product development performance in small and medium-sized enterprises // International journal of production research, 2015, 53,issue 8, pp.2489–2505.
- Rolandas S., Jurate C., Zilvinas J. Dynamics of the understanding of innovation in the context of the development of traditional and creative industries // Transformations in business & economics, 2014, vol.13, no.2A (32A), pp.377–396.
- Strategic Road Maps on National Economy and Major Sectors of Economy, Baku, 6 December 2016, www.president.az
- Xiongfeng P., Jing Z., Malin S., Bowei A. Innovation resources integration pattern in high-tech entrepreneurial enterprises // International entrepreneurship and management journal, 2017, 1–16.
- Shalbaeva A.R. Perfection of the organizational and economic mechanism of innovative growth of enterprise and the development of the model for the functioning of innovative structures // Fundamental research, 2014, No1, pp.92–102.
- Daniel H., Heiner K., Martin S. The organizational structure: the innovative enterprise // Bridging the innovation gap., 2017, pp.53–91.
- Chursin A., Vlasov Y., Makarov Y. Economic-mathematical simulation model for assessing the impact of innovative technologies on competitive capacity of high-tech products // Innovation as a basis for competitiveness, 2017, 303–327.
- Satyr V.V. Economıc mathematıcal modelıng of ınfluence upon state regulatıon of the economy // Actual problems of economıcs, 2011, issue 117, pp.256–270.
- Aliyev A.G. Shahverdiyeva R.O. General principles of modeling of innovative production processes in technoparks // Information society problems, 2018, No1, pp.69-77.
- Hasanli Y.H. Analysis and modeling of the main inter-fields capital balance in Azerbaijan // Silk Road magazine, 2012, No1, pp.92-102.
- Kleiner G.B. Economy. Modeling. Mathematics, Selected Works, Moscow: CEMI RAS, 2016, 856 p.
- Ioan C.D., Mariana M. Simulation and modelling: econometric technique // Modelling and simulation in management, 2015, 97–136.
- Alguliyev R.M., Aliyev A.G., Shahverdiyeva R.O. The content of innovations and structural analysis of their features in the formation of information economy // Life Sci. J., 2014, 11(12), pp.119–125.