EXPERT SYSTEM OF INTELLIGENT PILOT SUPPORT IN ON-BOARD COMPLEXES AND ITS SOFTWARE
The basic structure of the expert-advisory system of the crew's intellectual support for the diagnosis and prediction of aircraft subsystems and its software is proposed. The system uses a user interface using artificial intelligence when searching for causes of malfunctions on an airplane. If there is any difficulty in controlling the aircraft with the help of the pilot-navigation complex, the pilot addresses the ES for help, answering system questions via the operator interface. Using the completed knowledge base, the system will generate and provide the user with recommendations with the localization of malfunction (pp.16-24).
- Zemlyanniy E.S. Pilot-navigational complex with intellectual support of aircraft’s crew. Thesis for the degree of PhD of Technical Sciences. Moscow State Technical University named after N.E. Bauman. Moscow - 2016, pp.45-48.
- Avgustov I. et al. Navigation of aircraft in the near-Earth space, edited by G.I. Djandzhgava, M .: "Nauchtekhlitizdat" LLC, 2015, 592 p.
- Perfiliev O.V., Rizhakov S.G. Expert system for analyzing the causes of malfunctions for aviation equipment // Aviation and Rocket and Space Technology, News of Samara Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2016, vol.18, No4 (3), pp.564-570.
- Lapa V.V., Ponomarenko V.A., Chuntul A.V. Psychophysiology of flight safety. M.: IPO "Association of journalists writing on law enforcement", 2013, 396 p.
- Babichenko A.V., Zemlyaniy E.S. To justify the requirements for on-board expert systems of intelligent crew support, // Aerospace instrumentation, 2014, No12, pp.26-37.
- Ribina G.V. Intelligent systems: from A to Z. A series of monographs in three books. Book 1. Knowledge-based systems. Integrated expert systems. M .: "Nauchtekhlitizdat" LLC, 2014, 223 p.
- Perfiliev O.V. Expert system of intelligent support for aviation specialists in the maintenance of aircraft systems and equipment // News of Samara Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences, 2014, vol.16, No. 1 (5), pp.1545-1549.
- Gavrilova T.A., Khoroshevsky V.F. Knowledge bases of intelligent systems. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2000, 384 p.
- Expert system - with own hands. softkey.info/reviews/review464.php