PROBLEM OF THE OPTIMAL DIVISION OF A COUNTRY'S TERRITORY BASED ON POPULATION SIZE
With a view to the formation of territorial administration, mathematical criteria of their geographical boundaries are defined; mathematical solutions to the problems of optimal separation of areas based on the density of population and the definition of administrative centers are given (pp.108-118).
- Meshechkin VV, Pavlichuk A.N. On the optimization of administrative-territorial division with the methods of mathematical modeling // Vestnik KemSU, 2010, No4, pp.75-78
- Podmarkova E.M. Mathematical and algorithmic support for the formation and evaluation of the variants of the administrative-territorial division of the region: dis. tech. Sciences, Penza, 2013, 148 p.
- Strakhov A.F. The concept for creating an integrated system of population registry // Compulog, Moscow, 1998.
- Isayeva P.M., Yusufova-Aghabalayeva G.G. Optimal division of the administrative-management areas of the country / Republican scientific conference "Applied issues of Mathematics and new information technologies", 15-16 December 2016, Sumgayit, pp.357-360.
- İsayev M.M., Yusufova-Aghabalayeva G.G., Rzayeva Kh.N. Boundary Delimitation in the Elections / IV International Conference on the “Problems of Cybernetics and Informatics” PCI’2012, vol.I, 2012, Baku, pp.172–174.
- Larose D. Data mining methods and models / D. Larose. John Wiley & Sons, Inc., 2006, 322 p.
- Strakhov O.A. Multiparameter measurements and monitoring of integrated indicators of population // Measuring Equip., 2009, № 4, pp.13–16.
- Thomsen E. OLAP solutions: building multidimensional information systems, 2nd ed., Y.: John Wiley & Sons, 2002, 661p.
- Zikov A.A. Fundamentals of graph theory. Moscow: The University Book, 2004, 664 p.
- Ilyin V.A., Poznyak E.G. Fundamentals of mathematical analysis, Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2005, 648 p.