AUTOMATED CONSTRUCTION OF THE SEMANTIC NETWORK OF SUBJECT FIELD TERMS TECHNOLOGIES
The article analyzes automated construction technologies of the semantic network of subject field terms. The advantages of using semantic networks in automatic text processing problems are presented. It is proposed to use the terminological vocabulary of the subject domain as the initial information for building a semantic network. The method of calculating the strength of semantic links between terms of the domain is analyzed and software is developed for the application of the method. It is shown that the method of automated construction of a semantic network of terms can be used in designing ontologies when creating corporate knowledge bases (pp.75-82).
- Naykhanova L.V. The main types of semantic relations among terms of the subject domain // Technical sciences. Computer science, computer facilities and management, 2008, No 1, pp.62-71.
- Eduardo Blanco, Hakki C. Cankaya, Dan Moldovan. Composition of Semantic Relations: Model and Applications. Human Language Technology Research Institute, The University of Texas at Dallas, Coling 2010: Poster Volume, Beijing, August 2010, pp.72-80.
- Tikhonov A.N., Ivannikov A.D., Tsvetkov V.Ya. Terminological relations // Scientific and theoretical journal "Fundamental Research", Moscow, 2009, No5, pp.146-148.
- Kandelaki T.L. Semantics and motivation of terms. Moscow: Nauka Publishers, 1977.
- Fedorchenko L.A. Peculiarities of constructing the linguistic ontology of educational-methodological material // Vestnik of the International Slavic University. Series "Technical Sciences", 2008, No. 1, pp. 34-44.
- Gavrilova T.A. Knowledge bases of the intellectual systems. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2001, 384 p.
- Gladun A.Ya. Ontologies in corporate systems. Part 2. Corporate systems, 2006, No1, www.management.com.ua/ims/ims116.html
- Mamedova M.H., Skorokhodko E.F. Automated-System of Terminological Dictionary Analysis // Nauchno-tekhnicheskaya informasiya, seriya 2 - Informatsionnye protsessy i sistemy, 1981, pp.14-18.
- Mammadova M.H. Creating a terminological data bank of the Azerbaijani language // Turkology, 1990, No2, pp. 84-89.
- Skorohodko E.F. Semantic networks and automatic text processing. Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 1983, 212 p.
- Fedorchenko L.A. Formalized presentation of the fragments of the text of educational and methodological material // Bulletin of the International Slavic University, Series "Technical Sciences", 2007, No. 1, pp.44-52.
- Henning Agt, Ralf-Detlef Kutsche, Automated Construction of a Large Semantic Network for Domain-Specific Modeling. Database Systems and Information Management Group DIMA / CAİSE'13 Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Advanced Information Systems Engineering, Valencia, Spain, June 17-21, 2013, pp.610-625.
- Fedorchenko L.A., Khayrova N.F., Dovnar A.I., Khayrova S.O. The method of automated construction of the semantic network of terms of the academic discipline // Radio-electronic and computer systems, 2011, No 4 (56), pp.115-120.
- Alguliyev R.M., Shukurlu S.F., Kazimova S.I. Basic terms used in scientific activity, Baku: "Information Technologies", 2009, 201 p.