DEVELOPMENT OF THE TECHNIQUE OF ASSESSING THE TOTAL NUMBER OF IT PROFESSIONALS IN AZERBAIJAN
The current state of Azerbaijan’s labor market IT-segment is analyzed from the position of its provision with human resources. The method of calculating the IT specialists number by economic activity kinds, based on expert-statistical estimates, are developed. Calculations of total number of IT specialists, employed in the economy of Azerbaijan, the specific weights of IT specialists in the ICT sector and other sectors of the national economy are carried out (pp.53-64).
- Mammadova M.G., Mammadzada F.R. Conceptual Approaches to the Intellectual Management of the IT Labor Market // Problems of Information Technologies, Baku, No. 2 (8), 2013, pp.33-44. http://jpit.az/storage/files/article/4c6a7d96.pdf
- Mammadova M.G., Mammadzada F.R. Object-oriented approach to the determination of the relevance of information technology education to the demand in the market of IT professionals / / Education and Science, Moscow, No 5, 2014, pp.54-67.
- Didero M., HusingT., Korte W.B. Monitoring e-Skills demand and supply in Europe: Synthesis report The evolution of the supply and demand of e-Skills in Europe. European Commission, 2009, 58 p. http://staging.ilo.org/public/libdoc/ igo/2009.pdf
- Research Study on High-Level Skill Needs in NIICT Sector. Final Report. Oxford Economics, 2009, 129 p. http://dera.ioe.ac.uk/10639/1/research_study_final_report.pdf
- Hüsing T., Korte W., Dashja E. e-Skills in Europe. Trends and Forecasts for the European ICT Professional and Digital Leadership Labour Markets (2015-2020). Working Paper, 2015, 42 p. http://eskills-ead.eu/fileadmin/lead/working_paper_su.pdf
- IT staff-2010. The number of employees in the Russian economy in 2009 and the demand forecast for 2010-2015. Analytical study of the REAL-IT center on the initiative of AP KIT, 2010, 24 p.
- Information society. Main indicators of ICT infrastructure. http://stat.gov.az/source/information_society/
- Mammadova M.H., Jabrayilova Z., Manafli M.I. Monitoring of the demand for IT specialists. Baku: Information Technologies, 2009, 199 p.
- Concept of Development Azerbaijan 2020: Look into the Future. Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan of December 29, 2012 http://president.az/files/future_az.pdf
- National Strategy for Information Society Development in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2014-2020. Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated April 2, 2014 http://president.az/articles/11312.
- Strategic Roadmap for the Development of Telecommunications and Information Technology. Decree of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated December 6, 2016. http://president.az/articles/22382