The effective management of computer networks (CN) is impossible without data about their status and function, which is provided by network monitoring. It is necessary to use a systematic approach for reliable and effective monitoring of the CN. The paper proposes a conceptual model of intelligent monitoring system of the CN, which seeks to create an effective infrastructure for collecting, storing and analyzing of monitoring data, as well as making decisions on network management (pp.26-30).
- Shikhaliyev R.H. The analysis and classification of the computer networks traffic // Problems of Information Technologies, 2010, No 2, pp. 15-23.
- Shikhaliyev R.H. Application of Intelligent Technologies at the Network Monitoring of Computer Networks / / Artificial Intelligence, 2011, No 1, pp. 124-132.
- Comparison of network monitoring systems.
- Shikhaliyev R.H. Methods of collection, storage and analysis of large network traffic // Problems of Information Technologies, 2016, No 2, pp. 56-62.
- Aceto G., Botta A., and Pescape A. Efﬁcient storage and processing of high-volume network monitoring data // IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, 2013, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 162−175.
- Horneman A., Dell N. Smart collection and storage method for network traffic data. Technical Report CMU/SEI-2014-TR-011, 2014, p. 62.
- Shikhaliyev R.H. On the methods of collecting and storing big network traffic / 10th IEEE International Conference on Application of Information and Communication Technologies (AICT2016), Azerbaijan, Baku, 12−14 October 2016, pp. 585−587.
- Quittek , Zseby T., Claise B., Zander S. RFC 3917: Requirements for IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX). Internet Engineering Task Force, 2004. http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3917.
- Sivashakthi T., and Prabakaran N. A survey on storage techniques in cloud computing // International Journal of Emerging Technology and Advanced Engineering, 2013, vol. 3, no. 12, pp. 125−128.
- White Hadoop: The Definitive Guide. O'Reilly Media, p. 768, 2015.
- Bleiholder J., and Naumann F. Data fusion // ACM Computing Surveys, 2008, vol.41, no.1, pp. 1−41.
- Han J., Kamber M., Data mining: concepts and techniques. Morgan Kaufmann, p. 743, 2006.
- Marin G. Decision support systems // Journal of Information Systems & Operations Management, 2008, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 513−520.