METHODS MANAGING FOR AGREED SUPPLY AND DEMAND ON THE MEDICAL SPECIALISTS
The article presents fuzzy situational model of supply and demand for medical specialists, and proposes the methods based on fuzzy similarity of the situation for the intelligent management of their compliance. The technique for the decision-making on the recruitment of medical specialists is developed in accordance with possible scenarios in hospitals. The article sheds a light on the algorithm and implementation phases of the issue resolution (pp.14-25).
- “Development Program for the provision of medical personnel of the health care institutions in the Republic of Azerbaijan for 2010-2014” www.e-qanun.az/framework/20002
- “Azerbaijan 2020: look into the future” concept of development www.president.az/files/future_az.pdf
- Dussault G., Buchan J., Sermeus W., Padaiga Z. Assessing future health workforce needs, Policy summary prepared for the Belgian EU Presidency Conference on Investing in Europe's health workforce of tomorrow: scope for innovation and collaboration (La Hulpe, 9–10 September 2010. euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/124417/e94295.pdf
- Green paper. On the European workforce for health. Commission of the European communities. Brussels 10.12.2008. COM (2008) 725 final. EN). http://ec.europa.eu/health/ph_systems/ docs/workforce_gp_en.pdf
- Mammadova M.H., Jabrayilova Z.G. Modeling of the interaction between supply and demand for medical staff on the basis of fuzzy situational analysis // Problems of information technology, 2017, no.1, pp.26–35.
- Mammadova M.H., Jabrayilova Z.G. About one approach to intelligent managing of health specialists labor market / Proceedings of International Conference of Advances Technology and Science, 2–4 September, Konya, pp.1408–1412.
- A.Zadeh, The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to the adoption of approximate solutions, M .: Mir, 1976, 168 p.
- Mammadova M.H. Decision-making based on knowledge bases with a fuzzy relational structure, Baku: ELM, 1997, p.296.
- Melikhov A.N., Bernshtein L.S., Korovin S.Ya. Situational advisory systems with fuzzy logic, M.: Nauka, 1990, p.272.
- Mammadova M.H., Jabrayilova Z.G. Qualitative analysis and assessment of piloting techniques based on flight information. Overview information. Series: “Automation and telemechanics. Computing Machinery”, AzNIINTI, Baku, 1998, 74 p.
- Mammadova M.H., Jabrayilova Z.G. Multi-criteria model of decision-making support in the personnel management problems // Problems of information technology, 2012, no.2, pp.37–46.
- Saaty T.L. Decision-making. The method of analyzing hierarchies, M.: Radio and communication, 1993, p.320.
- Djabrailova Z.G., Nobari S.M. Defining methods of importance factor of the criteria in the solution of personnel management problems and detection of contradictions / PRIP'2011 Pattern Recognition and Information processing / 18-20 may 2011, Minsk, Belarus, pp.330–333.
- Neyman D., Morgenstern O. Game theory and economic behavior. M .: Nauka, 1970, p.708.
- Larichev O.I. Verbal analysis of decisions. М .: Science, 2006, 181 p.
- Bellman R., Zadeh L.A. Decision-making in fuzzy environment // Management Science, 1970, vol.17, pp.141–164.
- Mamedova M.G., Jabrailova Z.Q., Mammadzada F.R. Fuzzy Multi-scenario Approach to Decision-Making Support in Human Resource Management. In book: L.A.Zadeh et al. (eds.), Recent Developments and New Direction in Soft-Computing Foundations and Applications, Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016, vol.342, pp.19–36. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-32229-2_3
- Mammadova M.G., Jabrayilova Z.G. Application of TOPSIS Method in Support of Decisions Made in Staff Management Issues // Computer Technology and Application, 2013, vol.4, no.6, pp.307–316.
- Mammadova M.H., Jabrayilova Z.G. Methodological approach to multi-criteria decision-making in the personnel management problems // Problems of information technology, 2012, no.2, pp.467–480.