EVALUATION OF THE VIRTUAL LEARNING SYSTEMS USAGE
The article tasks with developing a model assessing the quality of use of information resources usage in virtual learning systems, and proposes a method for the problem solution. The model can be used to assess the rating of various information resources, and for the preliminary estimation of test papers in distance and traditional education (pp.33-38).
Keywords: virtual environment, virtual learning environment, knowledge assessment, discrete random time series, penalty point.
DOI : 10.25045/jpit.v08.i1.04
- Guglielmo V. Virtual Revisions Classes Using a VLE/ International Conference on Cognition and Exploratory Learning in Digital Age (CELDA), 2005, pp.423–427.
- Taylor P., Maor D. Assessing the efficacy of online teaching with the Constructivist On-Line Learning Environment Survey/ Proceedings of the 9th Annual Teaching Learning Forum. ctl.curtin.edu.au/events/conferences/tlf/tlf2000/taylor.html
- Stiles M. J. Disability access to virtual learning environments. www.techdis.ac.uk/ index.php?p= 3_8_20051410041022
- Rovai A., Ponton M., Baker J. Distance Learning in Higher Education. Columbia University Press, New York, 2009.
- Chukhlomin V.D. Organization of distance learning in US higher education institutions // Economics and Organization of Industrial Production, 2007, No 10, pp.71–80.
- Maguire M., Elton E., Osman Z., Nicolle C. Design of a virtual learning environment for students with special needs // An Interdisciplinary Journal on Humans in ICT Environments, 2006, vol.2 (1), pp.119–153. www.humantechnology.jyu.fi
- Dyachenko A.V., Myaeots V.V., Popov A.E. Principles of building continuous education systems based on Internet technologies / Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference “Information technologies in science and education”, 2015, No12, pp.78–84.
- Ostroukh A.V., Vasyugova S.A., Krasnyansky M.N., Samaratunga A. The study of the prospects and problems of human-computer integration: artificial intelligence, robotics, technological singularity and virtual reality // Prospects of Science, 2011, No 4 (19), pp.109–112.
- Shuklin S.I. Optimization of virtual educational space in the professional training system based on competency approach // Yaroslavl Pedagogical Newspaper, 2009, No 4 (61), pp.88–91.
- Muller P., Noymann P., Shtorm R. Mathematical statistics tables, M.: Finance and Statistics, 1982, p.278.
- Saaty T.L. Decisionmaking. The hierarchical analysis method, Moscow: Radio and Communication, 1989, p.316.