MODELLING OF THE INTERACTION BETWEEN SUPPLY AND DEMAND FOR MEDICAL STAFF ON THE BASIS OF FUZZY SITUATIONAL ANALYSIS
In this article, the specificity of the medicine staff labour market is shown, factors of supply and demand evaluation are analyzed. Multivariate levels of supply and demand interaction modelling on the medical staff labour market, the goals and statement of supply and demand management problem are reviewed. Model of management of supply and demand for medical staff on micro level, based on fuzzy situational analysis and fuzzy pattern recognition (pp.24-32).
Keywords: labour market of medicine staff, demand and supply, demand model, the model of offers, situational management, fuzzy etalon and real situations, fuzzy recognition of situations.
DOI : 10.25045/jpit.v08.i1.03
- “Development program of medical staffing in health institutions of Azerbaijan Republic for 2010-2014”, e-qanun.az/framework/20002
- “Azerbaijan 2020: look into the future” concept of development. www.president.az/files/future_en.pdf
- G.Dussault, J. Buchan, W. Sermeus, Z. Padaiga, Assessing future health workforce needs, Policy summary prepared for the Belgian EU Presidency Conference on Investing in Europe's health workforce of tomorrow: scope for innovation and collaboration (La Hulpe, 9–10 September 2010. www.euro.who.int/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/124417/e94295.pdf
- Green paper. On the Europpean workforce for health. Commission of the European communities. Brussels 10.12.2008. COM (2008) 725 final. EN). http://ec.europa.eu/health/ph_systems/docs/workforce_gp_en.pdf
- A.Deutsch, “Why are fewer medical students in Florida choosing obstetrics and gynecology”, South Med. J., vol. 100, no.11, pp. 1095–1098, 2007. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17984740
- Kuznetsov V.V., Kalinin А.V., Trusova L.N., Rasskazova V.N. “Analytical review on the issues of health personnel stock system in Russia and abroad”, Bulletin of public health of Far ERast Russia, №2, 2014. fesmu.ru/voz/20142/2014202.aspx
- Physician Supply and Demand Through 2025: Key Findings. aamc.org/download/426260/data/physiciansupplyanddemandthrough2025keyfindings.pdf
- Basic medical indicators. azstat.org/MESearch/pdfdetSec.jsp
- Mammadova M.H., Jabrayilova Z.G., “Evaluation and management problems of demand and supply for health specialistst”, Proceedings of I Republic academic and research conference, 25 May 2016, Baku, pp.155–160.
- Puchigina E. Number of doctors in Russia is declining, 2014. www.mk.ru/social/2014/11/13/kolichestvo-vrachey-v-rossii-prodolzhaet-sokrashhatsya.html
- Weiner J. P. “Forecasting the Impact of HIT and e-Health on the Future Demand for Physicians At the Intersection of Health”. www.researchgate.net/publication/258282603_The_Impact_Of_Health_Information_Technology_And_e-Health_On_The_Future_Demand_For_Physician_Services
- Weiner J.P., Yeh S., Blumenthal D. “The Impact Of Health Information Technology And
e-Health On The Future Demand For Physician Services. www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24191092
- Belova L.G., Strizhenko A.A. Informatsionnoe obshchestvo: Transformatsiya ekonomicheskikh otnoshenii v mirovoi ekonomike (Information Society: Transformation of Economical Relations in World Economics), Barnaul: Azbuka, 2007. p.387
- Mammadova M.H., Jabrayilova Z.G. Assessment and management of supply and demand issues of medical staff / first republican scientific-practical conference on multidisciplinary problems of e-Health, Baku, May 24, 2016, pp. 225-229.
- GutnovR. Contemporary Conception of the Human Resource Management, Moscow: Sotsium, 2007, 205 p.
- Scholarios D., Schoot E.V.D, Heijden B.V.D. Employability Management Needs Analysis for the ICT sector in Europe: The Case of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. / Journal of Centrum Cathedra (JCC), 2005, pp.182–197.
- DTI/ÖSB/IER (Danish Technological Institute, ÖSB Consulting and Warwick İnstitute for Employment Research). Anticipating skill needs of the labour force and equipping people for new jobs. Which role for Public Employment Services in early identification of skill needs and labour up-skilling? Final report October 2010
- Human resources management: a textbook for undergraduate / ed. IA Maksimtseva, Gorelov NA, 2nd ed., Rev. . & Accessories, M.:Izdatelstvo Yurayt 2014, 526 p.
- Kravets A.G. “Coordinated Management of Labour-Market Resource and Specialist Preparation Process”, Doctoral (Eng.) Dissertation, Astrakhan’,
- Zadeh L.A., “The concept of a linguistic variable and its application to approximate reasoning”, Inf. Sci., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 199–249, 1975.
- Melikhov N., Bernshtein L. S., Korovin S.Y. Situation Consulting Systems with Fuzzy Logic, Moscow: Nauka, 1990.
- Saaty T.L., Cho Y. “The decision by the US Congress on China's trade status: A multicriteria analysis”, Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, vol. 35, no. 6, pp. 243–252, 2001.
- Mammadova M.G., Jabrayilova Z.G. Fuzzy multiple criteria model of decision support in the staff management problems // Problems of Information Technologies, Baku, 2012, №2, pp.37–46.
- Mammadova M.G., Jabrayilova Z.Q., Mammadzada F.R. Fuzzy Multi-scenario Approach to Decision-Making Support in Human Resource Management. In book: L.A. Zadeh et al. (eds.), Recent Developments and New Direction in Soft-Computing Foundations and Applications, Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016, vol.342, pp.19–36. DOI 10.1007/978-3-319-32229-2_3
- Mammadova M.G., Jabrayilova Z.G. Application of TOPSIS Method in Support of Decisions Made in Staff Management Issues // Computer Technology and Application, 2013, vol.4, no.6, pp.307–316.
- Mammadova M.G., Jabrayilova Z.G. The methodological approach to multicriteria decision-making in human resources management issues // Information Technology, 2016, No2, pp.467–480.