CLOUD COMPUTING TECHNOLOGIES: SERVICES, PROBLEMS AND APPLICATION AREAS
The paper analyzes the state of the art of cloud computing technologies, models and services. Several classes of computationally hard problems, which are solved by cloud technologies, are determined. Effective usage of computational and storage resources are studied. (pp. 3-8)
Keywords: cloud computing, computational and storage resources, distributed systems, e-government, cloud services
DOI : 10.25045/jpit.v07.i1.01
- Introduction to Cloud Computing, http://www.intuit.ru/studies/courses/673/529/ lecture/11913.
- Alguliyev R.M., Alekperov R.K. Cloud Computing: Modern State, Problems and Prospects // Telecommunications and Radio Engineering, 2013, vol.72, no.3, pp. 255-266.
- Mell P., Grance T. The NIST definition of cloud computing, 2010, http://www.nist.gov/itl/ cloud/upload/cloud-def-v15.pdf
- Alakbarov R.G., Hashimov M.A. About the prospects of cloud computing technologies in AzScienceNet // Problems of Information Technologies, 2012, No 2, pp. 30–36.
- Alakbarov R.G., Hashimov M.A., Mustafayev T.I. Security issues of Cloud computing services and their solution ways // Problems of Information Technologies, 2014, No 2, pp. 33–39.
- Soleimanian F., Hashemi S. Security Challenges in Cloud computing with More Emphasis on Trust and Privacy // International Journal of Scientific & Technology Research, 2012, vol.1, no.6, pp.49–54.