GEOINFORMATION ANALYSIS OF REAL ESTATE OBJECTS ON THE BASIS OF HIGH-RESOLUTION AEROSPACE INFORMATION
The article investigates the possibilities of application of high resolution remote sensing data for the creating electronic cadastral database; it classifies topological errors on spatial data and defines correlation relations between them have been. In addition, the identification method of active areas in Real Estate Market is developed and comparative analysis of dynamic models based on different interpolation methods is carried out (pp. 65-76).
- Balyev N.N. determination of the correlation between the aircraft's flight parameters to recover the flight information // Journal of "Information Technology", 2010, No 2, 103-108.
- Ananyev Y.S. Geographic Information System, Tomsk, publishing house TPU, 2003, p.70.
- David M. Theobald. About the shaping of the coverage. Topology on shaping and shapefiles // ArcUser, April-June 2001.
- Suleymanov T.I., Aliyev E.M. the creation of an electronic database of the management of spatial facilities based on orthopotos and geographic information system technology // National Aerospace Agency News, 2009, No2 (12), pp.22–28.
- Demyanov V.V., Savelyev E.A. GEOSTATISTICS. Moscow Science 2010, p. 327.
- Geostatistical analysis (ArcGIS). User's Guide, "ESRI, Ltd". 2001, p. 278.
- Aliyev E.M. Mapping the density of the real estate objects in Hovsan settlement of Surakhani district with Hypsometric method and geographic information technology // National Aerospace Agency News, 2011, No 2 (14), pp. 34–41.
- Aliyev E.M. Studying the dynamics of the real estate market with the geographic information technologies and remote sensing data // Journal of Information Technology, 2012, No 1, pp.61–69.
- Stewart Fotheringham, Peter Rogerson. Spatial analysis and GIS. “Taylor & Francis”, 1994, 296 p.