FEATURES OF COMPUTER SYSTEM SECURITY ASSESSMENT
The article analyzes the threats to security of computer systems, hardware vulnerabilities, malware error, the methods used for attacks, vulnerabilities related to human factor. Also taxonomy of computer systems security evaluation and their characteristics analysis have been conducted. (pp.104-108)
- The Three Tenents of Cyber Security. U.S. Air Force Software Protection Initiative. http://www.spi.dod.mil/tenets.htm. Retrieved 2009–12–15.
- Foreman P: Vulnerability Management, page 1. Taylor & Francis Group, 2010. ISBN 978–1–4398–01505.
- J. D. Howard and T. A. Long staff. A Common Language for Computer Security Incidents, Sandia tech.rep. SAND98–8667, Oct. 1998.
- U.Lindquist and E. Jonsson. How to Systematically Classify Computer Security Intrusions, Proc. IEEE Symp. Sec. and Privacy, 1997, 4–7 May, pp.154–63.
- C. E. Landwehr et al. A Taxonomy of Computer Program Security Flaws, ACM Comp. Surveys, 1994, vol.26, no.3, Sept. pp.211–54.
- J.Mirkovic and P. Reiher. A Taxonomy of DDoS Attack and DDoS Defense Mechanisms, ACM SIGCOMM Comp. Commun. Rev., 2004, vol.34, no.2, pp.39–53.
- CERT Coordination Center Vulnerability Database, http://www.kb.cert.org/vuls
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures List, http://www.cve.mitre.org/
- M. Bishop. Vulnerabilities Analysis, Proc. 2nd Int’l. Symp Recent Advances in Intrusion Detection, Sept. 1999, pp.125–36.
- V. Raskin et al. Ontology in Information Security: A Useful Theoretical Foundation and Methodological Tool, Proc. NewSec. Paradigms Wksp., Cloudcroft, NM, 2001, pp.53–59.
- Gray. An Historical Perspective of Software Vulnerability Management, Info. Sec. Tech. Rep., 2003, vol.8, no.4, pp.34–44.