GENERALIZED MODEL OF THE ADDITIONAL REALITY SYSTEM
The article presents a generalized model of augmented reality system. It is shown how this model can be used to create modular systems that support the technology of augmented reality. Unification methods in the field of augmented and mixed reality are proposed. The role of complemented and mixed reality technology in the framework of the unified cyber environment of the information society is demonstrated (pp.21-28).
Keywords: augmented reality, augmented reality system, a generalized model of augmented reality, a mixed reality, a single cyber environment of the information society, information and analytical layer of mixed reality.
DOI : 10.25045/jpit.v10.i2.04
- Morey S., Tinnell J. Augmented Reality: Innovative Perspectives across Art, Industry, and Academia. Parlor Press, 2016, 368 p.
- Papagiannis H. Augmented Human: How Technology Is Shaping the New Reality. O'Reilly Media, 2017, 156 p.
- Kollatsch C., Schumann M., Klimant P., Lorenz M. Industrial Augmented Reality: Transferring a Numerical Control Connected Augmented Realty System from Marketing to Maintenance / 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR-Adjunct), 2017, pp.39–41.
- Albert A. The Augmented Library: An Approach for Improving Users Awareness in a Campus Library / 2017 IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR-Adjunct), 2017, pp.15–19.
- Verkhova G.V., Akimov S.V. Multi-aspect modeling system objects in CALS / Proceedings of 20th IEEE International Conference on Soft Computing and Measurements (SCM), Russia, St. Petersburg, 2017, pp.449–451, DOI: 10.1109/SCM.2017.7970614.
- Akimov S.V., Verkhova G.V., Metkin N.P. Teoreticheskie osnovy CALS. SPb, izdatel'stvo SPbGUT im. prof. M.A. Bonch-Bruevicha, 2018, 263 p.
- Shu J., Kosta S, Zheng R., Hui P. Talk2Me: A Framework for Device-to-Device Augmented Reality Social Network / The Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications (PerCom 2018), Athens, Greece, March 2018.
- Fournier A., Gunawan A. S., et al. Common Illumination between Real and Computer Generated Scenes // Proceedings of Graphics Interface '93: Front Hatter, 1993, pp.254–262.
- Benderson Benjamin B. Audio Augmented Reality: A Prototype Automated Tour Guide Archived 1 July 2002 at the Wayback Machine / Bell Communications Research, ACM Human Computer in Computing Systems Conference, pp. 210–211.
- Milgram P., Kishino A. F. Taxonomy of Mixed Reality Visual Displays // IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems, 1994, pp.1321–1329.
- Patton Debbie, Marusich Laura. Simulated network effects on tactical operations on decision making / 2015 IEEE International Multi-Disciplinary Conference on Cognitive Methods in Situation Awareness and Decision, pp.145–150.
- Leão M., Lima J.P., Teichrieb V., Albuquerqu E.S., Kelner J. Altered reality: Augmenting and diminishing reality in real time / 2011 IEEE Virtual Reality Conference, 2012, pp.219–220.
- Verkhova G.V., Akimov S.V., Gusev, A.N. Information environment for the training of highly qualified personnel in the system of continuous education / Proceedings of 2017 IEEE 6th Forum Strategic Partnership of Universities and Enterprises of Hi-Tech Branches (Science. Education. Innovations), SPUE 2017, pp.77–80. DOI: 10.1109/IV Forum, 2017.8246056.
- Verkhova G.V., Akimov S.V. Electronic educational complex for training specialists in the field of technical systems management / Proceedings of 2017 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Control in Technical Systems (CTS 2017), pp.26–29.
- Kollatsch C., Schumann M., Klimant P., Lorenz M. Industrial Augmented Reality: Transferring a Numerical Control Connected Augmented Realty System from Marketing to Maintenance / IEEE International Symposium on Mixed and Augmented Reality (ISMAR-Adjunct), 2017, pp.39–41.