ALGORITHM OF CREATING BACKUP OF A DISTRIBUTED DATABASE IN CLOUD STORAGE
The paper presents the modern technologies in storage and backup systems. Traditional methods of encryption are examined. The shortcomings of traditional backup methods are shown. A backup copy for creating algorithm of a distributed database in cloud storage is developed. The results of the experiment are presented (pp.73-77).
- Kazakov V.G., Fedosin S.A. Technologies and algorithms of backup copy. Russian competitive selection of review-analytical articles on the priority area “Information and Telecommunication Systems”, 2008, 49 p. Www.ict.edu.ru/ft/005653/62330e1-st17.pdf
- Jansen W. A. Cloud hooks: Security and privacy issues in cloud computing / Proceedings of the 44th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, 44th Hawaii International Conference System Sciences (HICSS), January 04–07, 2011, pp.1–10. doi>1109/HICSS.2011.103
- Rahumed A. A secure cloud backup system with assured deletion and version control / Proceedings of the 40th International Conference Parallel Processing Workshops (ICPPW), 13-16 Sept. 2011,Taipei City, Taiwan, pp.160–167. DOI:1109/ICPPW.2011.17
- Li Q., Xu H. Research on the backup mechanism of oracle database / Proceedings of the International Conference Environmental Science and Information Application Technology (ESIAT), 4–5 July 2009, pp.423–426.DOI: 10,1109 / ESIAT.2009.294
- Zimmermann P. R. The official PGP user's guide, MIT press, 1995, 21 p.