A MODEL OF COMPUTATIONAL RESOURCES DISTRIBUTION AMONG DATA CENTER USERS
The paper defines thecondition of allocatingcomputing resources forData Center users or joining new users. In this case, the problems solved at Data Center considered equally complex, and a model of time change is developed, which is spent for the problem solution depending on the possible quantity of parallel processors to solve one problem. The relationship between the time spent on problem solution and the number of parallel processors is defined as a hyperbolic function. Consequently, the condition of allocating resource for a new user at Data Center is defined (pp.47-52).
- R.M.Alguliev, R.G.Alakbarov. Cloud Computing: Modern State, Problems and Prospects. Telecommunications and Radio Engineering. Volume 72, Number 3, USA. 2013, p 255-266.
- V.Toporkov Models of distributed computing.-M.: FIZMATLIT, 2004.-320 p.
- Mao, Ming; M. Humphrey (2013). "Budget constraints within scaling and Scheduling to Maximize Application Performance in the Cloud Workflows". Proceedings of the 2013 IEEE 27th International Symposium on Parallel and Distributed Processing (IPDPS2013): 67-78.
- Jeremy LeBlanc; Adam Mendoza; Mike McNamara, NetAppAshishYajna; Rishi Manocha, Symantec. Maximize Storage Efficiency with NetApp Thin provisioning and Symantec Thin Reclamation. September 2010 | WP-7111.
- James Stewart. Calculus early transcendentals Brooks / Cole, Cengage Learning, 2012, 1356 p.
- Taha. Introduction to Operations Research. M :, "Williams", 2001, 912 p.