The journal was registered at the Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Azerbaijan on January 27, 2010.
The journal was included into the "List of periodic scientific publications recommended for the publication of main contributions of theses in the Republic of Azerbaijan" by the decision of the Supreme Attestation Commission under the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The journal is included into "Copernicus", "INSPEC" and "Google Scholar" index base.
The main topics of the journal are:
• Information and communication technologies
• Information-computing technologies
• Program Engineering
• Geographical Information Technologies
• Multimedia Technologies
• Biometrical information technologies
• Intelligent data analysis
• Optimization and Modeling
• Knowledge Engineering
• Information Security and Cryptography
• Risk control
• Control of socio-economic systems
• Social network analysis
• Decision-making technologies
• Intelligent Information Systems
• Audio information technologies
• Database control systems
• Big Data Analytics
• Cloud technologies
• The Internet of Things